Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Free At Last



























So, I finally did it...Transferred to my new blog. A new state, new school, new residence...time for a new outlet. I can finally put my whirrling toughts to rest. To my old readers a warning: I'm growing weary of all the wit and humor. This site may be more of a downer. Let's face it--I'm in doc school. I read about 400 pages a week, write a few less than that, sit in class for close to 12 hours and teach my own classes for about half that time. I'm just plain tired. To the new readers: don't be offended. This is my outlet after all....

A view from Athens....


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bah bah bah bah baaaaaaa....im loving it;) HAHA Im right up there w/ ya on the work load...sucks BIG TIME...but hey i dont care what you say b/c I can always count on funny things to happen to you....

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait... there was wit and humor last time?

-The RC

Anonymous Anonymous said...

RC~ You must NEVER tell the Krusher that she is not a funny person did you learn nothing about her in the year you were in mayberry together? When she thinks she isn't funny she tries harder and we are expected to perfect our courtisy laughs!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer