Saturday, October 01, 2005
Remember When
::I go back to the smell of an old gym floor The taste of salt on the Carolina shore After graduation and drinkin goodbye to friends And I go back to watchin summer fade to fall Growin up too fast and I do recall Wishin time would stop right in its tracks::
Maybe it is because we are reading a little about human memory in one of my classes but the past few days I have had a few weird encounters with blasts from the past. I randomly read some stranger's blog and was reminded of a poem I had first encountered a couple years ago. I heard Kokomo on the radio and immediately I was taken back to the skating rink I frequented when I was 8. I ate some peanuts last night and the basic taste of them reminded me so much of the peanuts my dad eats at the Pirate's games. And I keep seeing this stupid Disorono commercial that always reminds me of the Queer Eye nights at Wake. I love those memory inducers. I can think of a thousand more just sitting here....


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about this memory inducer?
|hands together as if praying, then slowly opening|


You're welcome.
-Bill

Blogger kristen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger kristen said...

that is a bad memory inducer.
i threw up a little bit in my mouth.

shuddering

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer