Tuesday, February 07, 2006
I've been tagged
The Rules: The first player of this game starts with the topic, five weird habits, and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals.

My Five: (and they aren't really habits as much as idiosyncrasies)

1. I don't really like liquid and solid foods touching--I feel like it makes everything soggy. So, I don't eat condiments. However, I love soup.

2. I can only sleep on my left side. However, in order to start to fall asleep I need to be on my right side. So the last thing I do before I go to sleep every night is roll over onto my left side.

3. I hate dirty laundry. I do laundry 2-3 times a week. I get anxious when there is laundry in our hamper.

4. I am anal about pretty much everything--except I don't squeeze the toothpaste tube in the middle and I don't care how my dishwasher is loaded. And I feel like even people who aren't anal care about those things....

5. I am constantly brushing off my car's dashboard. I hate when the sun shines in just right and illuminates all the dust on the dash. It absolutely drives me crazy. I cannot sit at a stop light and NOT brush it all off. It is a constant point of frustration for me.

* You should know that it was really hard for me to narrow it down to 5 ( i picked the less weird so that people wouldn't make fun of me)
** Anyone who reads blog should feel free to do this; I won't strip you of your autonomy and force you to respond but I strongly encourage you do this....


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the song lyrics at the top of the page..what song and by who?
just curious its been bothering me for awhile now.
I think you should tag matt..hes hte only one who hasnt dont this yet;)
Sarah

Blogger kristen said...

Anna Nalick, Breath

and MATT--you're tagged

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt~ I guess that you are not worthy to have your autonomy...as Kristen just took yours and is forcing you to do it :)

Blogger Matt said...

The car dashboard thing is kinda messed up. You'd LOVE the dashboard on the ole Cutty of mine if you love dust so much... I bet I could make a small dusty snowman out of it all.

Blogger QuakerDave said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger QuakerDave said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger QuakerDave said...

If anybody cares, "Moving the Goalposts" is no more. Please bop on over to:

http://quakeragitator.blogspot.com/

Thanks. Be well.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer