Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Boo Death Penalty
Happy International Death Penalty Abolition Day!

I am proud to be from Michigan where I don't have to make a call or write a letter stressing the importance of this issue. However, I would encourage anyone who doesn't live in Michigan to become an advocate! If you need some recommended reading:

Read HERE
and HERE

The only thing former Governor Engler and I agree upon:

"I think Michigan made a wise decision 150 years ago (when the state abolished capital punishment). We're pretty proud the of the fact that we don't have the death penalty" -New York Times, Sept. 22, 2000

P.S. Thanks for Quaker Dave for reminding me about this!


2 Comments:

Blogger QuakerDave said...

You are welcome. Thanks for piling on!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The other day was my fav day in the whole year (besides my fav holidays~ Christmas and my birthday) It was national nonmulti-tasking day...you were only supposed to do one thing at a time :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer