Saturday, March 25, 2006
SUPPORT THE CHICKS!
I LOVE the Dixie Chicks. Love their sound, their style, their politics! I supported them in 2003 when they spoke out against the war and I will support them NOW as they unapologetically return to the music scene. However, they need more than my support. A lot of radio stations won't play their new single 'Not Ready to Make Nice' and country music fans are still threatening to burn their CD's and boycott their music. Support strong, female artists who aren't afraid to make a statement.

READ MORE


4 Comments:

Blogger bethany said...

I love the dixie chicks too. They have at least two fans in the south...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also love them.....read my blog if you want to find out what our radio said about why they don't play them any more!

Blogger kristen said...

um...i read it and there is no mention of the chicks

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEHE sorry...I am writing it right now...sorry I got distracted...go there later tonight :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer