Monday, April 10, 2006
God would be very proud
I don't really need to say MUCH about this.

I think this quote pretty much says it all....
"Malhotra says her Christian faith compels her to speak out against homosexuality. But the Georgia Institute of Technology, where she's a senior, bans speech that puts down others because of their sexual orientation. Malhotra sees that as an unacceptable infringement on her right to religious expression. So she's demanding that Georgia Tech revoke its tolerance policy."

I love it when "religious expression"demands bigotry.*


*you know that post from earlier today? the one where i said 'Blue State' was the story of my life? Yeah, well...I was snapped back into a red state reality a couple moments ago.


2 Comments:

Blogger bethany said...

oh. my. word. This is just too absurd. I posted about it on my blog. Conservative Christians need to read the Bible better.

Blogger QuakerDave said...

"Revoking a tolerance policy." That phrase alone gives one pause. So she wants the right to be a hater.

Why didn't she just go to, say, Bob Jones University? Isn't intolerance a required course of study there?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer