Thursday, April 13, 2006
Just sitting here wondering...
If I can have the body of my 21 year old self but the mind of my 26 year old self...

...how I walked to school every day at Central Michigan without an ipod.

AND

how I forgot about the great song Mrs. Potter's Lullaby by the Counting Crows...rediscovered it on my walk to school

Also, if I was big on writing letters...I would write a letter to the Ipod powers that be and thank them for inventing the little earphone splitter thing that allows Drew and me to listen to one Ipod at the same time.

THANKS IPOD...for making us a disgustingly cute couple that listens to music at the same time on airplanes.


I dream I never know anyone at the party and I'm always the host If dreams are like movies then memories are films about ghostsYou can never escape, you can only move south down the coast Well I am an idiot walking a tightrope of fortune and fame


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummmm yea. Wow. I thought for a second i was reading the wrong blog, this is kristen right. Im not used to throwing up a little in my mouth after reading this...hahahaha

Blogger kristen said...

LOOK PEOPLE...stop with the anonymous posting...SHOW YOURSELVES

also..the phrase "throw up a little in my mouth" is overused. SO THERE.

:)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're sweet.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristen HAHA its ME SARAH...sorry i forget to write my name. GEEEZZ i thought you knew me better than that;) And the phrase is NOT overused. Its a classic....and maybe if you and kourt didnt make me do it so much i wouldnt need to say it all the time...but you know im kidding i love you girls

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer