Tuesday, April 25, 2006
The not so random "next blog" feature
Remember a long time ago when I told ya'll about how I reward myself with blog reading?

..."Kristen, if you write 5 pages you can read some blogs"...

I may not have told you that*....well, I REWARD MYSELF WITH BLOG READING.

Part of the reading experience is to click on "next blog" at the top of blogspot blogs. I'm not unique, I know.

BUUUUT

Lately, the random "next blog" feature hasn't been so random. I'm been linking to blogs that are of specific interest to me. One blog was even written by a communication studies professor. WEIRD.

A few weeks ago, I stumbled onto THIS blog.

She is currently blogging about her marriage experience. PHENOMENAL writing. She is telling a really honest, really raw and potentially scary story. I would encourage you to check it out. But don't start at her most recent entry. Scroll down and read it in order.

I love to hear people's marriage stories--good and bad.
I also appreciate open bloggers.

Go. Read. It.


* I just looked for the entry and I can't find it


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer