Wednesday, May 03, 2006
I could just turn off the t.v....

It bothers me when people say "seriously" and "literally" too much....there is a real abuse of those two words.

JUST STOP, PEOPLE. I know you are serious and the chances of you "figuratively" talking about something are rare.

But I'm also going to ask Martha Stewart to stop using the rIIIdiculous phrase "if I can do it, you can do it."

You know what, MARTHA? You can do a lot of things that I can't do. So, no. NO, MARTHA, I cannot make a monkey shaped cake. And I'm going to thank you very much to stop saying that I can.


4 Comments:

Blogger QuakerDave said...

Most hated media-beaten-to-death phrase: "At the end of the day,..."

... there's night. Stop it.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kristen, you say "seriously" more than anyone i've ever known.

Blogger kristen said...

shhhhhh

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why are the ears on that cake funny??? one is a lot bigger....I am just saying that seriously, one is bigger....literally ;)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer