Monday, June 26, 2006
Wedding!



So planning a wedding and showing a bunch of friends the beauty of Michigan takes a LOT of time. Very sorry I have neglected the blog. I promise that I will be back in full swing soon...after the honeymoon of course. In the meantime....here are some pics! We had a beautiful day. Thanks to all of our friends and family who made it possible!

For anyone curious, here are our vows. We worked really hard on them and they say exactly what we feel about each other and the meaning of marriage.

I Kristen, take you Andrew to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union, trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. As I adore you now, I shall, even more, in your growing and becoming. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live.


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you look gorgeous! I wish we could have been there to share the wedding with you. I can't wait to see more pictures though. Congratulations!

Theresa

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How does one go about getting such a dashing young lad to be best man?

Blogger QuakerDave said...

You look amazing.

Happy happy joy joy, to you and your beloved. Being married is the best. Many congratulations.

Blogger bethany said...

Congrats Kristen! I can't wait to see more pictures when you're back in athens!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow quakerdave. I don't even know you and yet you flatter me with such comments. I can only assume you meant me with your compliment separated from the wishes to the newlyweds.

Well, at least this is what I tell myself so I can sleep at night.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pictures available. I'm hoping for more submissions, but all I have so far:

The wedding week.

Blogger kristen said...

quaker peter...haha.

thanks for that link. you are my favorite brother in law.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer