Thursday, November 02, 2006
It's Hard Out There for A Blogger
Lefty bloggers beware....

Webb, campaigning in Richmond, said he knew nothing of the incident Tuesday in which men wearing blue [Republican Sen. George] Allen lapel stickers put University of Virginia law student W. Michael Stark in a choke hold and slammed him to the floor after an Allen rally at a Charlottesville hotel.

Of course, I'm not so sure how I feel about the declarations by bloggers on Daily Kos [Stark's home] and others that they intend to us guerilla tactics to win elections. These distractions are simple and childish. And while it calls attention to key races (and gets the media talking), I'm pretty sure the Dems can win seats next week by focusing on the issues. Why do we need to look like the crazy extremists when it is so easy to make the right look crazy...and extreme!?!

As always...Youtube has the clip


1 Comments:

Blogger Kourtney said...

HAHAHA When I read the first line (before clicking on the link) I thought you meant left handed people...haha I wanted to know why it mattered what your dominate hand was in your blog ;)

Silly me!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer