Thursday, November 30, 2006
Santa's little helper
I only share this because (a) Drew took the time to make it and (b) it is ridiculously funny.

You should probably sit down...and not watch it at work.

You can play it twice. I don't mind.

If you want more things to keep you busy, check out Kos' analysis about 08. Someday when I'm not bogged down thinking about photos like THESE, I'm going to try and write about 08 as well. But I will say that I like his stuff about Edwards. I would love a Gore/Edwards ticket. I may drop out of school and work on that one...

Labels: ,



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAH this made my entire WEEK:) Way to go Drew...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When Drew sent this to me it made our night...I say our b/c I shared it with Lili. Don't worry I will pass this link to family and friends who do not read your blog

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite part is when you did the Macarena. That is when I knew it was you, because you do the Macarena with a ridiculous frequency. At first I thought your face may have been superimposed on the elf, but those thoughts were absurd and quickly were pushed from my mind.

You look great in red and white tights.

Blogger kristen said...

peter: you know me so well....considering we've only been related for about 5 months now, it is impressive. the best part about that comment is now my site will get all sorts of hits from people looking for "the macarena"

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do people still search for the Macarena?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer