Monday, February 26, 2007
Blogging+Baseball=
FUN.

I love this.....This guy is accepting bids on E-bay to become your own personal baseball blogger. Highest bidder receives a season's worth of blogging devoted to their favorite team. And all the proceeds go to PedAIDS.org. Awesome. Seriously Awesome.

He writes.....

WHY would I do this? I am tired of people making fun of me for not having a favorite team. They call me "Bandwagon jumper", "ManWagon", or even "ManWags" for short. I have liked a bunch of different teams through the years, but have never had my "own" baseball team to follow for a whole season. The truth is, I root for baseball! I root for almost every team at one point or another (if the Yankees played a team of Aliens in a game for Earth's freedom, then I might even root for the Yankees, too). I want to follow a team for the whole season, cover them journalistically in my own unique, quirky manners and if they win the World Series, I'll get a tattoo of their logo (just kidding, but it's not out of the realm of possibilities). I just needed a very random way of picking the team to follow!

ALL Major League Baseball teams are eligible (Yes, even the Royals, Devil Rays or *gulp* the Yankees). I will present an average of over 6 articles a month concerning the team of choice through the entire season. Meaty articles with wit, irony, blatent subliminal sarcasm and shenanigans galore!!! I will try my best to get interviews, the freshest of the fresh material and inside information. Who knows what could happen this season? I want to stretch my capabilities as a writer, creative artist and enjoy true fanship for a sure-to-be magical baseball season!


Baseball starts in a month!

Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger Privatjokr said...

This is a great idea. Kudos to that guy.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer