Friday, June 08, 2007
A Little Hope...
Recently a couple of friends recommended we watch Cash Cab--a game show on the Discovery Channel that takes place in a New York City cab and involves asking the randomly selected passengers trivia questions for money.

I'm addicted. You should watch it. Seriously.

The best part is that I've seen some VERY smart people on the show. Impressive people. People who give me hope that our country isn't as dumb as I thought.

I love t.v. that boosts morale.

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

I wonder if more than two people can get in the cash cab? I've only ever seen one or two contestants at a time. Can you imagine if you, drew, me and Jarrod all got in the cash cab together? We'd win like 10k!!!

Blogger kristen said...

we saw three people once...it was incredibly disappointing. they sucked.


the four of us would rock...and we'd have lots of smart people to call for our mobile challenge.

lets go to NYC together with the sole mission of getting in the cash cab. we'd be like "don't even explain the directions, just ask questions..."

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer