Sunday, June 10, 2007
Summering


Me, Drew and our friend Ammon are hitting the road for some summer fun. When it is all said and done, we will have traveled over 4000 miles, spent 60 hours in the car and passed through 8* states. I will have said the word "vacay" approximately 1 million times. In the process, we will see a lot of friends, family and countryside. We will sing off-key to lame songs that sound better in the car. We will take touristy pictures. We will probably fight. I will read. I will write. I will do nothing. I won't, however, be doing a lot of blogging. I'll probably do some when I have a stable internet connection. Or maybe not...I'll be busy--summering. I'm on vacay, people....




See that crazy look in my eye? Imagine that at mile 2,500. Scary.
* By 8 I really mean 15

Labels:



7 Comments:

Blogger Pumpkin said...

Happy summering hun!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

darlin', for what its worth, we will actually be passing through fifteen states during our trip:
GA, SC, NC, VA, (DC), MD, DE, PA, NJ, NY, OH, MI, IL, IN, KY, TN...then home again

Blogger kristen said...

I stink at counting...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I already miss you. Cant wait to hear all the summering stories...

xoxo,
the left-behind one

Blogger Matthew said...

summering? youre from MI and currently live in GA...Do those people "summer". I always thought that to be eligible for "summering", you have to be from New England and have the last name Vanderslice. I dont qualify for summering, sadly, its simply a road trip when i hit the road. :(

Blogger Matthew said...

Your vacation could not have come at a worse time. Ann Coulter taking aim at the Edwards-Again! Supreme Court hearing appeals from the Gitmo gang, and the prez stone walling an order from the senate.

Time to wrap this vaca thing up and get back to your blog.

come on.

Blogger Kourtney said...

I do not think your 15 states is that impressive any more. I was in 9 on my vacay and for a 5th of the time you are on your vacay :)

Come see me soon :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer