Monday, July 30, 2007
A Post About Books
Only two more weeks of summer and I didn't get near enough reading done. Never enough.

But I did join this GoodReads thing. (Thanks Alison!) I like it because it allows you to keep up with all your reading and keep a shelf of 'to reads.' I've really tried to get better about keeping track of everything I read and how I felt about it. I've loaded up all of 2007 and am working my way backwards. Sign up! And then friend me. You can get to my profile from my right sidebar. I'd also recommend Librarything. I actually may like that system a little better simply because of the ease of use and it has a nifty recommendation feature but it limits how many books you can track if you have a free account. Just join both.

Also...my friend Brad tipped me off to the netflix of books. I was a little bummed because I realized that I wasn't going to be able to invent such a service. But I got over it when I realized that it was pretty much exactly what I was looking for.

Sooooo--everyone....I introduce to you Hacking Netflix. Go check it out! $19.99 for 3 at a time.

Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger Pumpkin said...

Hey you're back!!!
My net connection was buggered last week so I've just caught up with your last few posts. The pictures of the sunsets were absolutely gorgeous...sunsets being one of my favourite things!!!
Glad you had a good break, it sounded like a lot of fun!!!
'Tits-up' is definitely very British and I don't use it very often, but I'm telling ya, when it's used in the proper circumstances...it definitely gets the message across...lol.
Good to have you back!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer