Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Some words about enlightenment
As an avid list-maker, you can be sure I friggin lurve this article.

The New York Times talks about different people and different goals on their life lists. They claim that lists are becoming widely popular among the "harried masses." Oh the snobby Times. How I love thee.

I have multiple life lists. I have a list of things to do before I'm 30 for my own personal fulfillment. Every year Drew and I make a list of things we want to do together that includes traveling, reading, cooking, etc. I have a career list with hopes that it will keep me focused and progressing.

Check out the article--especially the comment section. Lots of people have posted their personal lists. Totally fascinating. I can't believe how many people have "write a book" on their list. Many people also have "fall madly in love." It doesn't get more "harried masses" than that.

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Blogger Kourtney said...

You like lists?? What??? I blame my addiction to lists on you and mom being so OCD and trying to make me more "organized" all of my life!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer