Friday, August 17, 2007
Some words about judging and being judged
As you know, I spend a lot of time in coffee shops. I do work, spy on people, judge coffee orders of fellow patrons. The usual. I become enraged by one or more of the following things: when people refer to the man/woman behind the counter as a barista--aloud, order anything with soy, ask to see the size of the cup before making a decision, and/or refuse to let others order ahead of them even though they clearly do not know what they want. Rage. I also get very angry when the workers at "my" coffee shop act like they don't know my order. But that is a completely different post.

In short, I dislike high maintenance coffee shop patrons. Which makes this quiz even more funny. Oh the Oracle of Starbucks, you funny, funny little sh*t.

My rating:
Personality type: High Maintenance

You pride yourself on being assertive and direct; everyone else thinks you're bossy and arrogant. You're constantly running your mouth about topics that only you would find interesting. Your capacity for wasting other people's time is limitless. Your friends find you intolerable, that's why they're plotting to kill you.

Also drinks: Water. Bottled, chilled, with four ice cubes, a twist of lemon, in a crystal glass.

Can also be found at: Trendy martini bars

Now, I don't go to Starbucks. I go to local places. Local places that probably don't offer their employees insurance. I'm okay with that because those employees don't remember my order. My very high maintenance order.

I'll let you guess the drink. You probably already know the bossy, assertive, arrogant thing.

Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Ha. Mine is funny...

Personality type: Clueless

You don't go to Starbucks much; when you do you just tag along with other people since you have nothing better to do. You would like to order a Tazo Chai Crème but don't know how to pronounce it. Most people who drink Caramel cappacino Tall are strippers.

Also drinks: Wine coolers
Can also be found at: The mall

HAHHA. OO dear.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer