Thursday, September 18, 2008
Brought to you by Sexism and Ridiculousness
During some internet browsing, I stumbled on this little gem...

PMS Buddy!

Yes, sign up! Keep track of the biological functions of your dearest female friends and receive advice on how to "handle the moodiness" of women. I keep looking and looking but I don't find any advice on how to keep from being a sexist jerk who assumes that women's anger over any number of issues can be attributed to PMS. But I do find lots of absurdity under the tab "PMS Stories."

My favorite quip so far is from Killer Joe-- "I should just become gay. Women are impossible."

Dear Killer Joe:
People in the LGBT community don't like you either.

Dogmatically yours,
kristen

Labels: , ,



3 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Medicalization of women... a double edged sword. Sometimes its nice to have an "excuse" to be a horrible shell of a human being, but most of the times it sucks to be viewed as a victim of your own "insufficient" nature. Grrr. Needless to say, I will not be tracking you on that website:).

Blogger Masons said...

You must be PMSing RIGHT NOW!

--Aaron : )

Blogger kristen said...

Aaron,

You are funny. But next time I see you, I'm going to do you great bodily harm ;)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer