Wednesday, December 17, 2008
New Blog For All You Writers!
Since I work from home right now (hello, have i mentioned that before? oh! i have. that's right) and have large amounts of time to complete a large amount of work, i am obsessed with finding the perfect writing routine. I've played around with different writing locations, schedules, ideas....I've settled into a pretty good rhythm but I'm still obsessed with this blog Daily Routines which chronicles how writers and artists manage their time. The entries range from Emily Dickinson to Thomas Friedman and my favorite entry is Jonathan Safran Foer. But that's just because he's dreamy.

(via Blogora)

Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPDATE.

No lame excuses like "I'm working on my dissertation" or "I'm planning a cross country move", either.

Anonymous John said...

More writing, more posts!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer