Wednesday, March 22, 2006
The Flu Makes My Stomach Hurt
All the news of the bird flu really PISSES me off. Sure, if an outbreak happened in the US it would be horrible. However, the chances of that happening are SLIM and the panic about the flu simply diverts attention away from things like poverty, malaria, AIDS that actually kill millions daily.

But now, I have a NEW REASON to hate the bird flu press:

"Rabbi David Basri, a prominent Kabbalah preacher, has attributed an outbreak of deadly bird flu in Israel to calls in election campaigns to legalise gay marriages. "

Hey, Basri, your God sounds like a real a$@hole.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't that also why Katrina hit?

Blogger poetics said...

Well I was talking to God last night, and He told me that it's definately my fault for asking for same-sex marriage...

Blogger kristen said...

what does wikipedia say :)

okay...well, i am going to publish an expose blowing your cover!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer