Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Oh...so this is what they would write about....
'They' being my friends who are going to write that tell-all book about me.


Some commentary about rhetoricians...

...graduate students in the social sciences are early on initiated into the craft of research and publishing by participating on team projects, leading to multiple-authored publications (with the idea that the student eventually rises to the top of the "et al." list). Other than Celeste Condit's genetics project at Georgia, I can't think of an equivalent in rhetoric. Rhetoricians tend to be solitary (if not nasty, brutish, and short) in their habits.

Labels:



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No wonder its to hard to find dates... its because I am short, brutish, and nasty... um. Good to know!

That is it!! We are co-publishing ASAP!! Come on, jump on the co-pub bandwagon... half the work and twice the fun? I'm dead serious.

Blogger Sarah said...

HAHA if I was to write about you I would discuss topics such as dancing in the van on the way to OSU, the fact that you only wore red, white and blue when I first met you and devotion to watching TLC all day:)

Blogger Unknown said...

i would probably discuss your flawless james blunt impersonation.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer