Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Worker's Comp
I've noticed this pesky bruise on my right wrist about an inch from my hand. It is painful and ugly. And since most people don't BRUISE THEIR WRISTS, I've spent the last 24 hours obsessing over the fact that I most definitely have cancer. It is most inconvenient as I don't have any time to go to the doctor this week and by the time I actually get checked out the cancer will have spread to all my internal organs and I will have finished all my papers this semester only to pass on. I kept thinking about the bruise because it hurt every single time I typed a word on my computer.

But then I thought...paper writing...computer...wrist constantly resting on the keyboard.

And I got embarrassed.

Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

haha i get those all the time and I cringe when people ask where I got that bruise. Eck. To me it is a clear sign that I am a dork:)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer